Who is Gameloft?

A french manufacturer of mobile app games, publisher of games such as the Asphalt series, has a port of Ubisoft's popular Assasin's Creed title. I just got done playing through Assassin's Creed Altair's Cronical published on the Palm® Prē WebOS Platform by Gameloft. Excellent.
The touch screen controller was smooth enought for me to whompam on templar soldiers with alacrity, on my second run through. I am amazed at what Gamelot has done with this title. I have watched and not played Assasin's Creed One and Two on both PC and Xbox, and was thrilled to find it available on my only reliable device. My Prē.
I can't get Cafeworld to run on my Prē, but I can play a 3D combat game that looks pretty much like the consol version!? What the duck? Srrsly. I hope to see another of these and I ask of them this; have the free demo be the 99 ninjas deal. Fun easy, no need to reveal the difficulties using the controls when running and jumping. I'm tellin ya'll, 99 ninjas. Other than that? I played through the adware free/lite version of the game on easy and hard. The only dif between them is the HP of the opponents.
I want a 99 ninjas version of this game!
Yes it is difficult to run and jump with the controls. Fighting is easy compared to getting used to the virtual dpad. I died a handful of time trying to figure out how to keep a strait ledge walk and get from stand still to run, in order to make the ..like two big jumps in the lite version of the game. 99 Ninjas! :lol: The only thing to complain about with this magnificent game is also one of it's amazing accomplishments. Gameloft created a phenomenal digital touchpad directional pad that effectively works like a dpad on a consol controller. It's a little touchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?