I miss my Zynga

The palpable knowledge that my crops need to be unwhithered, I need to find the lost sheep, name my new city hall, there are burgers to serve! and there is treasure in them there isle!! Gaah! I have a plan you see. Wanna hear about it? Here it goes :lolz:

Start with a designed desktop. :dclick: the browser, zoom ~ all five launch.
The five songs play ruinously over each other. I check each one and turn off the music.

I begin with my lounge. Set up a dish rotation.
Move to the fields.. take care of that.. toolbar installed.
When the crops and kine are tended to, we head into town.
Checking on the dishes on the rotations.
When there is nothing else to do ~ its mountain time!

I am not certain if I would sit and watch me play Zynga for hours ..but something weird tells me that this is a great idea. My other lean is toward the Kingdoms of Camelot.

Photobucket

Nobody publicizes these kind of screencasts.. I wonder why ..tata ~ job interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?